February 9, 2007

2 New Commitments!!

Hi All! I really do not think I have many people reading this, if any! I hope to be able to change that soon. I have 2 commitments I want to make to myself and the future readers out there ; )

1. I want to post here
at least 4 times monthly!! I hope to join in on some of the Wordless Wednesday's and the Thursday Thirteen to help with that. I also hope to have a new blog design up and going soon. The purchase of this should help keep me motivated. I have found a 30 Day Husband Encouragement Challenge over at reviveourhearts.com that I hope to start in the next couple of days. With the start of this challenge, I am going to try and post my progress and get some input from future readers. I am going to start posting comments on other pages and hopefully that will link some over here! I do a lot of reading and I want to post, I just have not done it yet!

2. The 30 Day Husband Encouragement Challenge
I mentioned this above and I do not have all of the details yet but I hope to keep this going the whole 30 days. With this process, I hope to post my progress and possibly encourage others to give it a shot. More info to come on this very soon. I am going to try to post a link to the challenge and I am going to post the details of my 30 day adventure. My hearts desire is truly to be a wonderful wife. I have been married over a year now and being a FABULOUS wife is not as easy I thought it would be! It is hard work, but I love B so much and am willing to put in 100%. I think this challenge is going to be a good motivator and this blog will hold me accountable (especially since I am commited now)!!!

Up to the commitments,
April

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home