February 17, 2007

An instant family...only temporarily : )

Well today has been an adventure. Brandon started feeling better last
night. Today we have had 3 kiddos with us since this afternoon and will
have them until tomorrow evening. I have an 8 yr. old sister and we
have started keeping the niece(4) and nephew(2.5months )every other
Saturday & Sunday. Brandon likes to say that we are practicing on
other peoples kids. It can't hurt! It is fun to us. We enjoy the time
we spend with my little sis and our niece and nephew. The nephew is
only 2.5 months old. His mom says he sleeps through the night so we
will see how this night goes. We plan to get up in the morning get
everybody some waffles, get them dressed, hair done, and all ready for
church by 8:30am. It can't be too hard can it? I will definitely let you
know how it goes! I got the niece and nephew a few church outfits a
piece. I bought everything on sale and I am so proud of my choices. I
willdefinitely post a picture of that tomorrow. I am rather proud of my inexpensive church clothes choices. I tryed
an outfit on each of them and they fit and match. I think that clothes
buying is going to be one of my favorite parts of having a baby. Of
course it will come after several other important things like, the
unconditional love and excitement they will bring to my life!Anywho, that has been our day. I will definitely have a post for tomorrow too!

Day Six:
"...whatever ye do, do all to the glory of God." 1 Cor. 10:31b

Do
you recognize and appreciate your husband's creativity? Or do you
criticize and demean his efforts? Instead of negativity, determine to
be positive. Perhaps you can help your husband see that his efforts are
an opportunity to glorify God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home