February 12, 2007

So glad he chose me..

Day 1

It was pretty good. To make sure that everyone is aware of the goal of the 30 day Husband Encouragement Challenge, I am going to post the 2 most important rules for this 30 day challenge.

For these 30 days...

1. You can not say anything negative about your husband... to your husband... or to anyone else, about your husband.

2. You must say something that you admire or appreciate about your husband...to your husband...or to anyone else about your husband.

"The heart of her husband safely trusts her, so he will have no lack of gain. She does him good and not evil all the day of her life. " Proverbs 31:11-12

Today's challenge was to let your husband know that you are truly glad he chose you. How often do I think, what if? What if he had chosen his previous girlfriend? What if we had not worked out and he had found someone after me? I do not think about it enough. This thought really does just make me so very thankful. Our lives would be so different right now. I really could not imagine life without Brandon and I do not want to.

I am so thankful that he chose me! I let him know this early this morning as we got ready for work. His response was, "I am glad you chose me to." It is so easy for me to get hung up on the little things that he does that might aggravate me. I hope that this challenge will help me to make it a habit to get hung up on the so MANY things that he does do "right".


That is all for now! It is time for me to get to making some homemade valentines for everyone at work! The homemade ones are actually going to turn out to be less expensive since I had most of the goods. They will also be much more heartfelt don't ya think?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home