March 17, 2007

We brought sexy back!!!

Yes, you heard that right! Last night between the hours of 7:30pm and 11:30pm was when we, some friends and I, brought sexy back! You might be raising an eye brow or thinking of clicking off the screen! Not to worry though, this post is totally PG-13...ish!

As a bridesmaid, which I am going to be twice this year, you have duties. Last night I had to fulfill the bachelorette party duty. Even though the wedding is September 22nd, bringing our sexy back was a neccessity. I was a little hesitant at first but, I gave in. I spent the $87 to go to a Justin Timberlake concert. The title of the tour had something to do with getting your sexy back. Let me tell you, my sexy was much more modest than some of the others that presented themselves at the arena. I took a double take once or twice with some of the outfits dawned in the 30-40 degree weather. I was tempted on several occasions to tap these, less than dressed, folks on the shoulder and ask how much their leg hairs had grown since they left the house. You know what I am talkng about. As soon as you get cold after shaving recently, you presented with that lovely stubble. I think that their intent, in addition to enjoying the show, was to give Justin himself a show. I was gonna take a picture but the opportunity did not present itself.

Now, I did not know any of the songs because I do not do Justin Timberlake. I do not dislike him, I just do not know his music weel. I might have to change my mind on that. I really enjoyed his music and he played about 5 of the 10 instruments that they used. I was really impressed with that. Justin is from Tennessee so his family was there to watch. If I were his mama, I would have given him a good talking to once the show was over. He did many things to girls on that stage that should probably be saved for well...marriage. Anyhow despite not knowing the songs and being sent all the way back to my car because I had a camera in my purse, I really had a blast. It was a great girls night out. I do not have pictures of the inside of the concert just the dinner leading up to it, my fellow bridesmaids, and the bride to be on the way to the concert. When I got inside after walking back to the car in the cold with aching feet, there were thousands of people flashing away with their cameras. I would be one of the ones sent back to the car!! Well here are a few pictures I did manage to take of the evening below.

Oh and by the way, if you ever have the chance to get your sexy back, do not hesitate like I did. Go and enjoy!!


A view of Nashville's Hard Rock sign!



The Girls (I am second from the left)


Waiting for our dinner! (I am in the bottom right corner)

2 Comments:

  • Sounds like you had a blast! I never thought I would like JT but I actually like alot of his songs. Someone else I know went to his concert and loved it!

    By Blogger CG, at March 18, 2007 at 8:00:00 PM GMT-4  

  • What a fun night! I've never listened to anything by him, but may have to give it a try since it sounds like it was pretty good!

    Also, I hope you don't mind, but I've linked to your blog in one of my posts - your blog has been my favorite thus far of all the ones I found through Ultimate Blog Party!

    By Blogger Midwest Texan, at March 19, 2007 at 10:48:00 AM GMT-4  

Post a Comment

<< Home