March 8, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

13 positive things that have come from my Weight Watchers experience

1. Down 20 lbs....woohoo (going for 15 more)!!!

2. The more I exercise the more I can eat! Let's just say, I exercise quite a bit.

3. I am forced to make better food choices so that when I want to splurge, I can.

4. I am taking advantage of my YMCA membership 5-6 times a week compared to 0 in six months.

5. Mya, our dog, is losing weight too!! This is due to more frequent and longer walks & runs. We found the bark park this way. We have a trail that goes through our town and while running one day we found a park for dogs to hang out.

6. I now have leg and arm muscles.

7. I will feel more confident in my bathing suit around family and friends.

8. I have made great bonds with my workout buddies at work.

9. We started The Biggest Loser at work this past week and I am already on a routine and that I know I can stick to and benefit from.

10. I do not have to say NO to ANY foods.

11. This is something I can really see myself stick to for life.

12. I am becoming much more attractive for my husband. Of course, he will not admit that I was not already!! I like it that way though!!

13. When we get ready to have a baby, I will be in much better shape and I will know that this works. (please note, this will not be for a while) This way, after the baby comes, I can widdle back down to pre-baby weight!

If you want to see more about Weight Watchers go here. I have tried several diet approaches. Weight Watchers has been the most realistic and doable for me!! It is also the most weight I have ever lost too.

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • Good for you! I love going to the Y, and I usually go 5 times a week. What a difference it makes. I need to lose about 10 pounds. Thanks for inspiring me!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 9, 2007 at 3:27:00 PM GMT-5  

  • April..congrats on your weight loss. How long did it take you to lose those 20 pounds? I am wanting to start WW as well.

    Re: the decoupage question, I found this article for you. It is exactly how I did mine. If you have other questions, please let me know.
    Thanks!

    http://www.articledashboard.com/Article/How-to-Mod-Podge-or-Decoupage-a-Picture-Frame/161657

    By Blogger CG, at March 9, 2007 at 7:00:00 PM GMT-5  

  • I used to lead groups at WW! Congratulations for all the hard work you are doing. It is an accomplishment to be proud of! Stop by and visit me sometime.

    By Blogger 2nd Cup of Coffee, at March 10, 2007 at 7:57:00 PM GMT-5  

  • Hi! Congratulations on the weight-loss!!!

    Thanks for visiting my blog and the sweet comment about our adoption.

    I am glad to have found you...I will be back soon!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 13, 2007 at 11:15:00 AM GMT-4  

  • Congratulations on your weight loss!

    I lost 86 lbs with Weight Watchers. I've been a Lifetime member since June '05. Its a fabulous program. Its the only thing that has ever clicked for me.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 14, 2007 at 11:41:00 AM GMT-4  

Post a Comment

<< Home