March 14, 2007

To Keep or not to keep...this is the question!!!

Ok...so I need some help! I bought this dress from Target. It looked cute until I got home and took a picture. It has a sash around the waist but it blends in the picture. I have lost some weight and the last thing I want to do is wear something that makes me look bigger. This is a medium. So...please leave a comment and tell me what you think. I am going on vacation and want a cute little dress for the trip! If this is not it, I need to make a swap!! Thanks!

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • Maybe it is just the picture, but, in the spirit of those british ladies from the Oprah show, I have to tell you, it makes you look WAY bigger than you are. I don't know about the pattern, or the cut. I say, swap it out. Look for something that cuts across the chest (like a wrap dress) with a deeper plunging neckline.

    Hope it was okay that I was honest. =) You are way too cute, and thin to hide under that tent!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 15, 2007 at 12:01:00 AM GMT-4  

  • I like the look of the dress, but it's hard to tell from the picture - my opinion though is that if you don't feel 100% GREAT in the dress, then return it. And I think that since you were second-guessing it, you probably don't feel great in it so it should go back.

    Let us know what you decide!

    By Blogger Midwest Texan, at March 19, 2007 at 10:46:00 AM GMT-4  

  • I decided to return the dress. Thank you two for your advice. It is really a cute dress...maybe jusgt not so enhancing for moi!! Thanks girls! I appreciate the honesty!!

    By Blogger Living to Love, at March 19, 2007 at 8:48:00 PM GMT-4  

Post a Comment

<< Home