April 12, 2007

Thursday 13

13 Things I WILL get done this week!

1. Post pictures from our Disney trip!! Brandon does his school through Phoenix online and I have not been able to get to the computer much at home the last couple of weeks.

2. Get back ON track with weight watchers. I have lost 22 lbs since January but I have been going up and down between 2 lbs for the last month. I am ready to get back to going DOWN in pounds ONLY!

3. Help hubby get our garage cleaned out.

4. Fill the clean garage with items for our neighborhood yard sale that will be next week.

5. Help hubby upstairs in the bonus room. We are trying to get our bonus room finished. We started in November and have not done much since February. We have got to get it done! It is going to be my craft space and our office combo. It will be great to have a space for those things and then we will have two official guest bedrooms.

6. Work on some crafts projects that I have started recently but have not had the chance to finish. I might have some things good enough to sale on Ebay. I might get some pics of that on here if it turns out well enough.

7. Set a time to talk with a lady from church that always has a good prospective on things. I have been struggling with some things happening at church lately and just need some wise counsel on how to handle these things. Hmmm...There is probably a deeper post here.

8. Laundry...laundry...and more laundry. My poor husband.

9. Love on and Pray extra hard for my husband. There are some opportunities he is pursuing and we want to make sure that we follows God's will and not ours.

10. Give Mya a bath.

11. Take a nap!

12. Work hard at work!

13. Start a prayer journal.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • April..just got home and got my mags. I love them! They are my all-time favorite ones. Everytime we go to the bookstore to read mags I go straight for these. Thanks so much! Just curious how you got your postman to give you media mail postage...mine said mags weren't considered media mail. Anyhow, I'm going to look through them tonight.

    By Blogger CG, at April 12, 2007 at 6:35:00 PM GMT-4  

  • What a great list. There are several things on your list that I need to be doing, but blogging is much more fun than laundry.

    Can't wait to see your Disney photos!! We love going there :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 12, 2007 at 10:31:00 PM GMT-4  

  • Hey - thanks for visiting! I like your design too - curlicues and pretty colors are always a safe way to go! :)

    By Blogger Katie, at April 13, 2007 at 11:53:00 AM GMT-4  

  • Hey April,
    Glad you already got your mags as well. I looked through some last night and will look through some more tonight. Thanks again!

    By Blogger CG, at April 13, 2007 at 4:20:00 PM GMT-4  

Post a Comment

<< Home