April 5, 2007

Thursday 13....dedicated to my husband!!! Happy Birthday Brandon!!!

13 reasons I am glad that my in-laws decided to have a 2nd child : )

1. He is my husband. He truly means the world to me!

2. I have a best friend!

3. They produced God's tool in giving me lots of practice and lessons on the fruits of the spirits...Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, & Self-Control.

4. They produced God's tool in teaching me to just slow down sometimes!

5. Who else would hang things, lift things, build things, & fix the car all because they love me?

6. He is everything that I imagined a husband would be. He spends quality time with me and works very hard at providing for our family.

7. He wants as many (or more) kids as I do.

8. He shares the same goals for our families future.

9. He helps to control the amount of animals at our house. He loves the ones we have but says that if I want another, I must get rid of one that we have. How can you argue with that? I love our animals so much and if it was up to me, I would take in every stray and visit the pound once a week to get more! In all reality, he is preventing the neighborhood from labeling me the cat or dog lady.

10. When I lose things (daily or even more frequently) he helps me to look for them without complaining. He even trys to help me find methods to not lose things. So far...we have not found anything that works. Just this morning, I lost the keys to our SUV. We had to take the car because we could not find them.

11. Who else would rub my back or play with my hair, anytime I ask them to?

12. He drives me to work every day. We work within 10 minutes of one another! If he did not, I would probably have had an anxiety attack by now. When we are in traffic, I do not normally show the fruits of the spirits too well :)

13. I have a great future Daddy on my hands. This is one of the most important things about a mate. Since we want a little larger family then we both had, it will be good to have good parental traits on hand!

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • He sounds like a super hubby! I hope he has a wonderful birthday!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 5, 2007 at 9:36:00 PM GMT-4  

  • You DO have a wonderful husband! We think the world of both of you and are looking forward to getting together for dinner. Happy Belated Birthday to Brandon!
    :O) Adrienne

    By Blogger Adrienne, Another Ordinary Miracle, at April 9, 2007 at 10:04:00 AM GMT-4  

  • What a great husband you have, and Happy Belated Birthday! I've been married to my high school sweetheart almost 38 years and we are so thankful for these years together. God is so good!

    Please come by sometime. Saturday 4/7 was an anniversary of sorts for our family, and we celebrated our daughter's life. She passed away on 4/7 four years ago.

    May God continue to bless you and your family.

    In His Love,
    Bonnie @
    Grandparents Corner

    By Blogger Grandparents Corner, at April 10, 2007 at 6:16:00 PM GMT-4  

  • what a great list! Does he read your blog? I hope that you shared the list with him!

    By Blogger Midwest Texan, at April 10, 2007 at 11:24:00 PM GMT-4  

  • Hi, April,

    I got this in an email from our church and thought you might be interested :O)

    Adrienne
    ..............................

    Looking for a wedding director for an October wedding. Director is
    needed for the rehearsal and the evening of the wedding. If you are
    a wedding director full or part-time, please contact Becky
    (brussell70@yahoo.com) for more information.

    By Blogger Adrienne, Another Ordinary Miracle, at April 11, 2007 at 8:25:00 AM GMT-4  

Post a Comment

<< Home