May 29, 2007

I do not have any...but I want some!!!



I am still (selfishly) debating on whether sharing this is a good idea or not!!

I saw THESE a couple of months ago and I really wanted one then. My husbands grandmother, we call her DeeDee, would be so proud of me! I do not know if these are ones that will be featured in the Apronpalooza, but I am excited to see what is going to be up for grabs!!! When I came across Apronpalooza over at Nan's blog, I was screaming with joy...on the inside, since I am in a cubicle at work amongst 20 others!! :0) I do not know why I was filled with so much excitement...I do not win things often. I guess it truly is the little things that bring me joy. I think it just reminded of how badly I want one. I will wait until next week and if I do not get one, I might just put it on a birthday list! I just realized that sharing this does lessen my chances of winning. I am ok with that! I want to share the joy!! If any of you do win, my birthday is sometime in August! :) Just teasing!!

Also, sorry about the long time in between posts. Since we have THIS going on, it is definitely taking a lot of our time and attention. We are totally ok with this! It will not be long before I am blogging my time away until we have a referral for baby girl! Toodles for now!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • It's so fun reading how excited you are! :^D Warms the little cockles of my heart (what the heck are cockles?! I need to look it up.) I feel exactly the same way about the aprons and I have no idea why. They are just too darn adorable. And look on the bright side. You have a MUCH better chance of winning than I do! LOL!

    Nice to meet you April!

    By Blogger Nan, at May 29, 2007 at 6:19:00 PM GMT-4  

  • Oh, you're gonna love me... Check out my updated list of sponsors! :^D

    By Blogger Nan, at May 30, 2007 at 9:22:00 AM GMT-4  

  • Cute! Who knew? I have one Heather made for a 4-H project when she was about 12. Check it out some time. Maybe she will make you one. Sure beats 70 bucks.

    Mom Smith

    By Blogger Grammy Lee, at June 18, 2007 at 4:43:00 PM GMT-4  

Post a Comment

<< Home