June 29, 2007

Pretty Toes and a Bambino Fiesta!!

I am counting down until Monday evening. My Bible Study group is having a GIRL'S NIGHT!! Can you tell I'm excited!! I so need this! We reserved 10 pedicure chairs at a local pedicure place??? What else could you call it? Afterwards, we are going out to eat and hopefully we will stay out longer and enjoy coffee too!!! Or ice cream because I can do coffee or ice cream! Both are great for a girl's night. My plan is to post pictures of this much anticipated event!! I have been wanting to redo my toes all week but I am not touching those puppies (except to wash them of course). I am going to let someone else do the work on Monday. I have to get my $25 worth. This will be my 2nd professional pedicure ever. The 1st was on my wedding day and I was not really able to enjoy it that much! I plan to do it a little different Monday!

I am hoping that the 2nd term above means something along the lines of baby party! Our Sunday School class is coming over next weekend so that we can celebrate a couple and their baby girl that is on the way. She is actually due on mine and Brandon's anniversary. Another couple in our class is due on my birthday with their baby boy. In case the title did not give it a way, it is a fiesta theme. We are even having a contest to award the couple with the most fiesta-ish apparel!! I was going to post a picture of something I will be working on for this baby party but I just remembered, she is a lurker on my blogs. That would not be smart if I wanted it to be surprise now would it?? I guess I will have to wait until after next weekend to share my special project with you...and that is only if it turns out like I hope it does! So look forward to something fun next Saturday evening!!

Have a great weekend all!!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home