July 25, 2007

Vwahh lahh!!

At least when you sound it out...that is the way it sounds like it should be spelled :o)
I forgot to take before and after pictures but I painted our dining room table about a month ago. Surprisingly, I painted the chairs with spray paint and it worked. The table was done with a $5 gallon of Behr paint. Yes $5...a deal that I was lucky to get! Brandon's Mom and Dad gave us this table a little over a year ago when they got a new one. We were very thankful and decided we would like to put our own little spin on it! I have seen a lot more black furniture around and thought it would be great to try it in our dining room since our fixture is black. I have managed to find a before picture in a previous post (kinda...people are in it) and an after picture at my friends Jill's new BLOG. Go check her out and give her some comment action if you would. You know how it is being a new blogger, you think no one is reading due to little to no comments and you wonder if you are just blogging for your pleasure alone! :o) Anyway the after picture has the diaper cake on it so just ignore that and take a look at how it turned out. If you have been thinking about painting something, I encourage you to give it a shot. I was nervous, but my table turned out better than I could have hoped for!

Before


After


Also, if you have not visited within the last couple of days, go to my previous post! Check out my blogfolio for my Holiday decorating business! I will be posting a giveaway for a Christmas in July wreath within the next couple of days so check back!

Labels:

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home