August 2, 2007

I have made my decision!

Thanks to those who did comment and let me know they would stick with me if I move completely. I will be moving all posting to our other blog that chronicles our journey of adoption. That is a big part of our life now and it will continue to be. So, if you want to find out what's new with us visit here:

http://vietnambabygirlsmith.blogspot.com

As much as I hate to leave this beauty of a blog template, it is going to make it easier on me and it seems that you guys read the other blog too! I will continue to post on decorating, my God, family news, life in general, and of course, our journey to our sweet girl through the miracle of adoption. I hope that you will join us there!

Labels:

6 Comments:

  • Wow! That's so exciting! Obviously I haven't been around in a while :o) I've moved too, but more recently.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 3, 2009 at 5:04:00 PM GMT-5  

  • good afternoon people. I'm really into shoes and I was digging for that singular brand. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers are about 210 bucks on every site. But finally I bring about this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what do you think?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 26, 2010 at 1:51:00 PM GMT-5  

  • Hello. And Bye.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 4, 2010 at 1:44:00 AM GMT-5  

  • hi there people. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching for the sake of that particular model. The prices due to the fact that the velcros are around 220 dollars on every site. But for all I found this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what can you tell me about these?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 17, 2010 at 4:00:00 PM GMT-4  

  • good afternoon everyone. I'm really into shoes and I have been looking for that singular make. The prices seeking the velcros are approximately 190 dollars on every site. But finally I found this location selling them for half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what can you say about it?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 17, 2010 at 4:56:00 PM GMT-4  

  • good evening bros. I'm really into shoes and I have been digging as far as something that meticulous model. The prices as regards the velcros are all over 190 bucks on every page. But completely I base this area selling them for half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy them. what can you tell me about these?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 17, 2010 at 9:05:00 PM GMT-4  

Post a Comment

<< Home